I have decided not to come up with any resolutions, or look back at what I did or didn't do over the past year.
What I decided to do is come up with a list of things that I am looking forward to in 2009. So here are some of the things I came up with:
- Starting something new careerwise, and walking away and shutting the door on this chapter in my life
- Finishing some beautiful sweaters, as many as I want, and enjoying wearing them and saying proudly, "why yes, I did knit this sweater"
- Knitting more small projects and finishing them - gloves, socks, things that just need one or two balls of yarn
- Going to Stitches South with dear friends, seeing knitting friends from around the country, and seeing my college roommate Lorretta
- Planting different types of flowers in the garden and tending to my roses
- Maybe taking the summer off and spending it with the boys
- Being in better shape, back to where I was before I let myself get too busy
- Trying the new contacts to see if finally there is a type that works for me
- Finding a new knitting retreat (I have one or two in mind for October.......)
- Reading more books and finding more authors I like
- Less stress and more patience
- Spending time with friends
- Exploring different parts of Colorado with my family
I think that is a pretty good start to what I am looking forward to. I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy 2009!
Okay, I just had to add this link, just do not drink anything while you watch it or you make spit it all over your computer screen: