Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Early

It's 3:15AM and I'm up. I've been up since 2AM and I finally decided to give up trying to get back to sleep. Too much on my mind I'm afraid. The 7 year old and I had a huge blow out last night, the kind that make you think why did I ever become a mom. The kind that make you want to walk out the door because frankly you don't need that kind of crap when you come home from work. Not fun for anyone. So, I'm up.
Time to knit before getting ready for work. I knit on the Kauni a bit last night. I need to start thinking about the sleeves and how I want to do them. I've also been doing mitered squares for my Mandarin Jacket because they are pretty mindless. I still am doing pretty good on working from the stash, but am not working on any socks right now after getting pissed off at the short row toe on Saturday. I will pick up a sock orphan on the 15th and finish a pair hopefully this month.
Enjoy the day, hmm, I wonder if we are getting more snow today?

1 comment:

Wendee said...

Wow - that's an amazing bit o' knitting!

I don't have children yet, so I can't completely relate with the stress and responsibility and everything else that goes with being a parent. Your honesty about it is very courageous. I hope you get some rest tonight!