Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last night in Chicago

Last night was my last night in Chicago. We decided to take the EL over to Old Town and go to Twin Anchors, a tavern which was supposed to have great ribs, and which was a hangout of Frank Sinatra. The ribs were great, so were the baked beans, and the beer was nice and cold. Very enjoyable. Then we went for a long walk back towards downtown on Wells. I really enjoyed that.

After the guys split off to go home, I walked on over to the Mile and decided to shop, again. I went into Brooks Brothers because of a dress in the window. They didn't have my size, but I walked out with a suit and a blouse, all 40% off - great deal. I wanted some slacks, but they didn't have them in my size.

Worked on the Sangria skirt. I think I have 31 rows to go, and there should be a lot of work done on it while I am waiting for my plane later today, and on the plane. I also knit on Brian's Dale yesterday.

Another gorgeous day in Chicago. Enjoy your day.

No comments: