Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am going to knit this


After seeing Diane www.knitabulls.blogspot.com work on this, I have added it to the must knit for summer list. And it's only $22 worth of yarn from Knit Picks. Throw this over a tank T with some white capris and I think it will be so cute. I am going to make one in purple.
The Dale Knitters met today. It's hard to work on wool sweaters when it's in the 90s outside, but progress was made on some sleeves.
I'm almost done with the Sangria skirt. There was some knitting done on it this week, but I really would like to finish it so 1. I can wear it, and 2. move on to some other projects. Some I am keeping secret for a while.
Another ball game later today, though there looks like a storm is trying to move it. Tomorrow the boys and I are taking the other half to the Rockies Devil Rays game for Father's Day.
Enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Diane said...

It was fun knitting on Saturday. I am glad to see that you are going to get the yarn and do the Shawl turned vest project!

Purple Princess said...

Love the top can't wait to see it on.