Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some progress

Wasn't such a bad day today. I am starting to see the glass top of my desk, which has been covered in piles of paper. Five different sets of pleadings were drafted, so there is progress.

And some knitting was done. The Sangria skirt has 4 new rows of the second to last border. And here is a picture of the Crystal Cove pullover. Not sure if this will be the front or the back, but I finished the coral color and added the light pink today at lunch.

It's an easy knit with short rows. I hope to knit some more on both projects tonight while watching the Rockies game, who are winning right now.

Check out this link, you will not believe what you are about to see! And I thought mine was out of control.

http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok ~ my bucket collection. I ordered 4 buckets from Stacey (Sheep in the City) and I had picked up 3 or 4 one day at Joann's. I keep yarn in them. I didn't even realize how many I had until they are all in my knitting room/office. :) I ordered you that Arbonne stuff, it should come this week!