Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hot Hot Hot!

Detroit is very hot! And humid. It took forever for my hair to dry this morning.

I had no idea that Canada is right across the Detroit River which is right by the building I am in during the day. Canada is actually south of the US in this part of Michigan. Didn't know this.

We are staying at the Ritz (very nice hotel) in Dearborn, MI which is where Ford has it's headquarters. I have never seen so many Mustangs in my life. There was one that pulled up to the hotel last night, which must have been a brand new model, and it just purred. Wow, nice car.

Not much knitting is getting done because it is so hot. Worked a little on the Lady Eleanor, and 2 shawls last night. It was hard to get sleep because they are 2 hours ahead of Denver. Haven't found any yarn shops to go to yet. Oh well.

Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep... Windsor, Ontario is just over the bridge. And, it's hot and humid in the summer.

How crazy am I? I'm heading to Atlanta in 2 1/2 weeks. My second visit to Atlanta, both in August.

Glad you made it home safe and sound and that the mailman has been found. What a story!