Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy New Year!

2006 sure seemed to fly by. In keeping with tradition, I have my resolutions for 2007. Whether or not these will be kept, only time will tell.


  1. Knit from the stash. At one time or another, each ball of yarn was at the top of the must knit list. I have so many projects on needles, that I need to curb the inclination to buy what ever catches my eye. January is finished object month, so hopefully there will be some movement in the stash.
  2. Have more patience, especially with my oldest son. He always seems to get me on my last nerve.
  3. Lose the weight I put on since I got married and had the boys. My husband hasn't added any pounds, but I have. While I'm at it, get back into an exercise routine.
  4. Study at least 2 hours a day. This seems a ridiculous amount, with working and the boys, but it's only for 2 months and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully.
  5. Learn more about knitting. That means classes, retreats, conferences. (Like this resolution is going to be a hard one to keep).
  6. Get organized. On man, the yarn room needs it badly.
  7. Have a cleaner house. HA HA HA.

Well, there is football on the TV, projects to finish, banana bread to bake, and the boys are upstairs with dad putting together a race track, so mom is going to grab some "me" time. Happy New Years my Friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your resolutions! Forget about the cleaner house, however. It'll cut into your knitting time.