2006 sure seemed to fly by. In keeping with tradition, I have my resolutions for 2007. Whether or not these will be kept, only time will tell.
- Knit from the stash. At one time or another, each ball of yarn was at the top of the must knit list. I have so many projects on needles, that I need to curb the inclination to buy what ever catches my eye. January is finished object month, so hopefully there will be some movement in the stash.
- Have more patience, especially with my oldest son. He always seems to get me on my last nerve.
- Lose the weight I put on since I got married and had the boys. My husband hasn't added any pounds, but I have. While I'm at it, get back into an exercise routine.
- Study at least 2 hours a day. This seems a ridiculous amount, with working and the boys, but it's only for 2 months and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully.
- Learn more about knitting. That means classes, retreats, conferences. (Like this resolution is going to be a hard one to keep).
- Get organized. On man, the yarn room needs it badly.
- Have a cleaner house. HA HA HA.
Well, there is football on the TV, projects to finish, banana bread to bake, and the boys are upstairs with dad putting together a race track, so mom is going to grab some "me" time. Happy New Years my Friends!