I've been tagged by Leanne! Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
Okay – seven random facts about me, let’s see….
1. I took ballet for over 15 years. When I was in either 5th or 6th grade, I had the lead in Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The funniest thing about it, I pretended to sleep during most of my time on stage, because Goldilocks had a dream while she was sleeping in one of the bear’s bed.
2. I used to work at a flight school in Fort Lauderdale. I rented small planes to pilots and was working on getting my pilot’s license. I never finished getting that license. I did date several of the pilots though, and flew over to the Bahamas when I could.
3. I was a sub machine gun operator (the third female in my agency) and was a firearms instructor for thirteen years.
4. I can whistle (ear-splitting loud) by putting my two pinkies in my mouth.
5. When I entered college I was going to be the first “female” Jacques Cousteau. I was a marine biology major. I was then told that after breaking my nose (3 times) that scuba diving was not a good choice. Heck, what I am doing today is miles away from that isn't it? Who would have thought?
6. My favorite color is yellow.
7. I cannot roll my tongue. I could never say that commercial - “Ruffles Have Ridges” with a tongue roll. My attempts are rather pitiful.
I am tagging Joanne and Diane. If there are five others that want to do this, leave me a comment.
It’s a beautiful day outside. Wish I was out in it. Enjoy your day!