Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mail call


Look what I found in the mail today! Not that I need new yarn, and not that I need to start some more socks. But isn't it pretty? I've never knit with this yarn before. The color name is Jolene, and named after a sunset she saw. The company is Mama-E's C*EYE*BER FIBER SOCK. I know I owe you some more on Stitches East, but frankly this girl is still tired. I have some sock knitting to do today, and two sweaters are badly in need of some attention. I leave you with this pretty yarn, and promise to do some better blogging this week. I know why I am so tired, I'm getting back in to a workout routine and did some heavy lap time in the pool at 6AM this morning. I'm just not happy with my back view you know? Catch you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new sock yarn.... and isn't this the same Mama E who will be part of the cruise?

Girl, we need to do some catching up!