Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cross Stitch and a Clot

2011-11-19 18.41.19.jpg by Mountain Purl
2011-11-19 18.41.19.jpg, a photo by Mountain Purl on Flickr.
Multi-craftural. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed other crafts besides knitting. So while I have been home recuperating I decided to pull out some cross stitch. These get tied over a pillow as part of holiday decorations. I have one more to complete - a cute Christmas one.

As for the clot. Let's just say an unwanted complication after my surgery. A blood clot in my calf.  So I get to have shots twice daily in the stomach and take coumadin for 3 months. And I need to be careful. Could be worse....

Hmm, what craft next?  Probably crochet.  I love the Rona jacket in Rowan 46.  Hmm....

1 comment:

Brenda M. said...

Sorry about your setbacks. :( I hope the remainder of your healing is uneventful.