Friday, December 01, 2006

Purple and other things


Do you know what I am making? I cast it on last night, and doesn't it just go with my purple cowboy boots? I'd like to get it done in a week. I don't know if this is humanly possible with working 50 hours a week, and the other half set to catch a plane on Sunday for a week long business trip, so I'll be single mom for 6 days.

This has been rather a busy, crazy week. Work is busy. I'm acting Deputy Counsel for at least the month of December. This means more travel, this time to Seattle. And isn't it fun that Great Yarns isn't that far away in Everett? Today I spent the whole day packing and moving my office to the other side of the building. I have four broken nails, I am not too pleased, though to be honest, I broke one, make that two of them during paint ball yesterday - which was a work related function. I wasn't too thrilled with doing officer survival in 15 degree weather, but I kept warm, probably with all the adrenaline pumping, there was no way I was getting shot.

I also have too many knitting projects to get done, while I am trying to study for the bar at least an hour a day. I try to knit and read, but let's be realistic here, knitting is a heck more exciting than trying to remember torts which was flushed from this girl's brain 8 or more years ago.

Well, back to the books before the pizza gets here. It's pajama and movie night with the boys.

If you want a laugh check out this article, look at the picture:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/other_business/article/0,2777,DRMN_23916_5167303,00.html

No comments: