Yes, it's been a YEAR since I have blogged.
Let's just say 2014 was a year that I am glad is over. I am not even going to review my goals and resolutions. It's over, done and time to move on.
2015 is a new beginning and there are new things on the horizons. So, keep a weather eye on the horizon.
In the words of one of my favorites:
Jack Sparrow: "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?"
So here are my goals for 2015
1. Be a better Christian
2. Be a better mom and part of my Family
3. Find a new job
4. Lose some weight.
5. Walk and average of 10,000 steps per day
6. Work on finances to be where I want to be when the boys enter college
7. Clean and keep at least the bottom floor of the house "Company ready"
8. Re-do the gardens in the back yard
9. Read a book a month
10. Go back to school.
Knitting and crafting Goals
1. Stash reduction, knit, spin, crochet, sew and cross stitch mostly from the stash
2. Knit 12 pairs of socks
3. Knit 6 sweaters
4. Knit 6 shawls/wraps
5. Knit/crochet 6 other items
6. Spin a little at least 3 days per week
7. Sew more
8. Design at least one thing
9. Cross stitch more
So what will this girl do in 2015, or can't do?
Here's wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year.