Friday, October 07, 2011

And here we go again!

September 15th - can you believe it?  Christmas is only three months away, well my birthday is three months away, then Christmas.  So I guess that is 13 weeks until December 15th.  Boy, I sure am not going to make my goal of reading 52 books this year.  Not even close.  It's not like I don't have a lot of books to read, because I have a stack of library books sitting on the floor by the bed.  I guess I haven't been reading as much as usual.  Although I am almost through the Bible.  I have been listening to the Daily Audio Bible, so technically someone read it to me, but I am going to count it anyway.  So seven more days to get through the whole Bible.

24.  Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
25.  Buttons and Bows by Monica Ferris.

Well at least I will average a book every other week.

As for the title, here we go again, I am looking for a job.  I had an interview for one last week.  I was second choice.  I don't know about you, but I think I would rather come in last.  Because second, you are so close but they just didn't want you enough.  Sucks.  So I am looking again.

No comments: