Friday, January 21, 2011

So I entered a contest


CIMG1250
Originally uploaded by Mountain Purl
I was reading some of my favorite blogs the other day and I came across this posting over at Romi's Studio:

http://rosemarygoround.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-think-i-can-i-think-i-can-i-think-i.html.

And there was a contest to identify someone's shoes that she had taken a picture of at TNNA. As soon as I saw the shoes I was pretty sure I knew who they belonged to. And no, I wasn't at TNNA. I was here in Colorado, probably knitting or working for the judge. Who by the way, has been known to wear cowboy boots under her robe.

Anyway, the reason I think I know whose shoes those are is, well....we have a couple of things in common. For one, well we both can be a bit of a Diva, although mine doesn't come out too often, and well, if I am right, the rest of you can make your own judgments on his Divaness. And two, well, we both have a "little Bit" of a shoe problem. Let's just say, one of my favorite places to shop is the Nordstrom's Shoe Department. And that I am lusting over some Christian Louboutin's. Love the red soles. Oh yeah.

So I thought I would share a picture of my favorite cowboy boots. And I have shown them to the person I guessed in the contest. At Stitches South, or was it Stitches West, or maybe Stitches East? Now do you know who I guessed?

I wonder if I am right?

Time to knit!

No comments: