Monday, June 25, 2007

A little of this, a little of that..

I thought it might be the same color, but my yarn is more lavender.

This yarn is really nice. It is ShineSport from KnitPicks, and I am really liking it. It can be machine washed which makes it a possible choice for baby gifts. Hmm.


There is a lightning storm all around us. Lots of lightning, thunder, but no rain. We need the rain, but it looks like it is evaporating before it hits the ground. It's like Highlands Ranch has it's own micro climate and the rain just seems to skirt around us. Come on rain!


Busy busy day today. I was working on some pleadings and would just like to get them done. You know those projects that just suck the life out of you and you just want them done? I have about 3 of them to do. Oh well.


I'm knitting alot, but nothing is getting finished. Too many projects going on at once I'm afraid. I'm getting my colors done tomorrow and it will be interesting (hopefully not depressing) to see how many colors of projects that I have on needles, which are not right for me. Leanne http://purpleprincessknits.blogspot.com/ is going with me, so we can laugh together. The funny thing was, the woman told me to bring makeup remover so I can take off my makeup when I get there. Little does she know that this woman hardly ever wears makeup to work because I could care less and there is no one there I am trying to impress. I have never been one to wear much, a little shadow, some mascara and the girl's good to go.


Well, there's a good hour and a half of knitting time ahead. Enjoy your night. Oh, I almost forgot, enjoy this link. http://www.threadbanger.com/post/433/the-top-10-geekiest-yarn-creations-on-the-web




No comments: